Saturday, July 23, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!

Here are some pictures of My 1st. Birthday Party!!
THANK YOU DADDY AND TIO PEPE..



                                                My cousin Kelly made these banners for my party.



Love my Zebra with Minnie.

My Gifts before the party even started before anyone arrived!!!

My friend Minnie!!

Look! Candy!!!

My chair!

My Cake!!!

Princess Leandra and Cousin Alisa, and Cousin Charmaine. 


Yes it's Me!!!!

My Pretty Cousin Alisa!!!!

Ready for my Gifts******

Yeah it's time***

I love it!!**

*Tia Is this all for Me???

Look everybody What I got!

Thank You Daddy! Just what I wanted!!
**LOVE YOU PAPI**

Happy Birthday! Princess Leah*

***Princess Leandra***

**Yeah**

***Yummy Cake***

CANDY!!!!!

Watch out Alisa!!


***Hit It Alisa***

*Hit It Charmaine*
 I love you to!!!

Here are only a few pictures of my 1st Birthday party.
Thank you everybody for coming and sharing my big day with me.!

Go below to OLDER POSTS to go to next PAGE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment