Wednesday, June 27, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Juanito!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is my little Brother's Juan Gomez 35th Birthday..
I am so Thankful to God for all He has done. Some might not understand When I say That God has been Good to us.
I know things are not the way they should be at the moment with Juan.  
 But If it were not for the Mercy and Love of God.
 I really don't know how things would be today...
 I will Pray, Trust, Belivie and Wait On God for he is FAITHFUL.. For God alone Is able....
                                       
                                                 My soul,wait thou only upon God:
                                                 for my expectation is from him.
                                                               Psalm 62:5 

                                              Happy Birthday Juanito!!!!! I Love you!!
                                                                   Love, Virg..

                                                                                                           




                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment