Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter With My Papi!!!!!!

I love spending time with my Papi.
Here are some pictures of me at Papi's House On Easter.
I Had alot of fun with all my family.

                                                                   Papi and Me.........

Love my Papi......

Let me fix your cap Papi.....

Princess and Papi..



No peeking Papi.....

Looking ahead.....



Papi showing me my things I got for Easter.....


Should I wear this one.....?

******These are my Toe's*****

Did someone take my chocolate bunny?

No here it is!!!!!

Love You Papi````````

In my very own flower power car``````

********Papi come on let's Go**********

****Look no hands!!!!*****

*****Princess Leah, Tia Virg. and Nana****

Princess Leah,My Cousin Leyla,and My Tia Virg.


Just some pictures of my Easter With My Papi..
I had so much fun..

Click BELOW on OLDER POSTS to see more!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment