Monday, April 25, 2011

Just Fun Time's

Here are some Pictures of Me With my family having fun!


                                                       My Tia Virg. and Me

***My Cousin Joe and Me***

Princess Leah at Church..


I needed a snack...

Princess Leah and her Nana

Princess Leah always looking Pretty

Princess Leah and Her Tia Nicole...

At the Zoo with my Nana and Tia Nicole

Just hanging out at my Tio Martin's house

Playing Hard!!!!

Me and my Papi***

Papi and Princess Leah

****Princess Leah and Her Tio Martin****

Princess Leah, Cousin Charmaine and Cousin Leyla

The Princess is getting her Rest***

****Me and My Sister Cousin Charmaine****

On Christmas
My Sister Cousin trying to make me take a nap

Me and Papi and My Cousin's



!!!! Hope you enjoyed !!!!
    ***More,more,much,more to come***
                  
                 PLEASE remember  go to OLDER POSTS
                         Below to go to next Page!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment