Monday, September 19, 2011

Going Shopping With My Family!!!!!!!!!

I go shopping every other friday..
With my Tia Virg. and Tio Pepe.
I went to pick out a bedroom set that I am getting for Christmas..


                                                              
                                                     Me and My Sister Cousin Charmaine!!!!

Tio Pepe " I Just to Have This "

Me and My Pretty cousin Chanel!!

Tio are you coming? Hurry I need you to see this!

Are you guys coming!! Were is charmaine?

Tio Hurry!!!!
I think I see Shoes that match the dress you just bought for me!!

Love you swan!!



I love this Hat!!! Were is my Tia Virg.

I think this belt matches with this hat!!




There are still more pictures that I need to upload..
But for now hope you enjoy these...

 If  you are at the botom of the page press OLDER POSTS
 to go to the next Page

No comments:

Post a Comment