Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Family and Fun!

Here are some Random pictures..
Of Me and FUN!!!!
                                                   YES! This is me before I was able to walk.
                                        I was visiting my Tio Martin. I was sitting in his back yard.


**I was trying to teach Chanel how to drive.**

Trying to take my own picture all by myself.

 ???What!??

**Tia!! you said go sit down**

Love you!

Do I look like Papi or What???



Me at Church!!

 Now Here Is a Picture of my Papi at West Coast .Love You Daddy!
I miss you. Waiting for you to come home..

My cousins Paul,Alicia,Chanel,Charmaine.
At Santa Monica Beach..

 My Cousins Paul and Alicia!
getting ready to leave for their cruise to Europe..

This is my baby Cousin Albert (BIG AL)

Well Hope you enjoy the pictures..


IF YOU ARE THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN,PAGE
PRESS OLDER POSTS TO GO TO NEXT PAGE...
THANK YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment