Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I"M Back!!!!!

Sorry But I have been Very Busy.
I am in my cousin Chanel"s Wedding I am a Flower Girl***
I have been SOOOOOO!! Busy (Having Fun) Just take a Look!!! LOL!!





                                             This Is me Princess Leah I just woke up I'm at
                                                          My Tia Virg.'s House.


                                                                    Me Again!!


This is the most Beautiful Ladybug!!
Love You Baby Leah..


Here I am at Wal-mart with my Tia & Tio.


And this is what I Got From Wal-mart..
Thank You Tio Pepe..


Papi's Girl - Princess Leandra

Princess Leah and her Tio Pepe..


Princess Leah and Charmaine on the way to Church..

My Cousin's Chanel and Charmanie>(AKA) Swan

My Tia Lupe,Tia Virg.,Cousin's Michelle and Monica..
And Sister Castillo,and Friend Loenor all the way in back..

Me acting Funny..Like My Hair??

Talking To Papi..
LOVE YOU DADDY!! I MISS YOU..


                                                This is just alittle of what go's on at My Tia's Virg.
                                                          I love her and she Loves Me..
                



                                            If you at the Bottom of Page Go To OLDER POSTS.
                                         To Go To NEXT PAGE.For those who don't know how to work
                                              This WEB-SITE Thank You..........  And ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment