Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Happy Birthday to All !!!

There has been a lot of Birthday parties..
 Here are  some pictures of our Family Fun.






 
Big Al's birthday.


Happy Birthday Big Al.
Love You.
 
 
MY PAPI's BIRTHDAY PARTY..
We had a BBQ at my Tio Martin's House for my Papi's Birthday
WE ate and we All Went Swimming.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPI.. WE LOVE YOU..
 







 

 
 
Happy Birthday Papi.
 
 
Marsiella's Birthday
My cousin Marsiella had a circus theme Birthday party.
 
 
Princess Leah.
 


Me again.!
 


Kelly helping with candy table.
 
 
 
starting to set up candy table.
 

My Tio Martin Helping..
 
My Nana Josie helping with the snow cones..
 


Princess leah and Marsiella.
 


 
Princess Leah.
 


Princess Leah coloring..
 


My Cousin Tito..
 


Chanel and Monica..
 


eating candy..
 


Playing games winning Prizes.
 


LOL...
 
 
Playing.
 


 
Playing..
 


 
Now I'm Playing..
 


Lol...
 


The Clown..
 


I had to think about if I liked Clowns..
 


Charmaine and Tito

My Nana Gina and Tata..



Tito acting silly..

I think I do like clowns




Princess leah And Nana Gina.

 
 
Princess Leandra

 
 My Beautiful Tia Nicole.



Me and the Birthday girl..



My Tio Martin and me.

 

More Candy..YUMMY..
 
 
 
 
Playing....
 
And here are a few of my Birthday Party.


Our Princess Leandra.
 


 


 
 










 


My Brother Rudy and nephew Anthony..




My other Brother Joseph and nephew JOJO..
 


Love My Papi..
 


 
 
IT"S LATE I WILL TRY TO POST MORE PICTURES OF OUR OTHER PARTY"S
TOMORROW.
 

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 




1 comment:

  1. It must have been quite an entertaining time attending many birthdays one after another. Loved the photos from all the events, the circus theme birthday was the one I liked most. I’m also planning a party for my daughter’s birthday this weekend. I’ve found some great ideas on Pinterest and have also booked a party hall at the nearby event space.

    ReplyDelete