Monday, October 14, 2013

Hello everybody I'm Back.

 
 
I'm back!!! A lot has happened since the last time I posted.
My Papi came home, I turned 3, and I sure have been having Lots of Fun.
 
 
My Papi reading to me..
 

Me and my Papi playing outside.
 


Me and my Papi putting a minnie mouse ouse together.
 

My Tia Lupe and David and there baby Melonine.
 

Playing on my Slip n slide papi bought me.
 
 
 
My Papi and Me.
 

Princess leandra.


Me again.


Joe, My Tata and My Papi.
Love them all very much.
 


Me and Melonine
 

Princess Leandra
 


My Papi and Me riding my bike.
 


MY PAPI.
Love Him very much.
 


Playing UNO with the girls.
 


My Family.
 


My Papi playing Volleyball.
 


Papi, Chanel and Charmaine.
 
 
Papi and Tata At the water park.
 

 
Me, Mareslia and Alisa.
 

My Cousins teaching Papi to Ice skate..
 


Charmaine teaching Papi. To Ice Skate. LOL...
it was so funny to watch.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment