Saturday, July 23, 2011

At My Tia Virg's house and having fun!!!!!

I love going to my Tia Virg's house..
We always have fun and she takes me places.

                                                                  


                                                      Just came back from trying to see my Papi!!!

My long Hair***

Love you! Stinky noise*

HELLO!!!!!

Going to see my Papi**

Sorry Nana not enough room!!
Do you want me to call a taxi??

***OK' Tia I'll be nice***


Pretty Girl!!!

What? Tia**

LOve you Daddy!!

***Then later the same day I went swimming***

And Yes Papi said i could go  swimming REALLY just ask him!!!! 


Wait!!! My Tio Pepe fixed my car I got for my birthday*
before we went swimming.



Nana you might fit now!!

**Thank you Tio**

Ok now lets go swimming!!!!!



All by myself!!!


I'll help you Tia Lupe*


I can do it!!

I really Can!

I WANT TO SWIM!!!!!

Alisa when i count to 5 Lets run!!

Finally !!!!!

My cousins Monica & Alisa

ME And My TIA Lupe

Us Again! Hold on Tia**

Tia And Princess Leah*

"Here are also some pictures of me swimming at my Tia Virg's"


Me Swimming at my Tia Virg's house.

 Hi everybody!!!

Me and my Tio Pepe**

My Pretty Cousin Charmaine

Hope you enjoyed me at my Tia Virg's House..


If you are the bottom of the page Remember to Press OLDER POSTS to go to next page!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment