Saturday, July 23, 2011

LEANDRA"S PAPI**** And Leandra Family

Here are some picture's of my Daddy and Me.
And of my family the GOMEZ side (papi) side.
Some are new and some a few months old..


                            Me and Daddy on Father's Day!
                      
                                       
                                               US again !!!!

My Papi and My Tia Lupe out to eat for his Birthday!!

Happy Birthday Papi!!!!

My Nana, My Tia Virg., My Cousins Chanel, Charmaine
Kelly and Alicia After Church..



My Cousin Yogi And Leyla Gomez

My Papi and My Cousin Leyla!!

Happy Birthday Papi!!!

Love you Daddy!!!!


My Tio Martin and Tia Nicole and Cousin Tito Gomez!!
I just Love Them..

 Papi, And My Cousins Joe And Kelly!!

Love your smile Papi!!!



OLDIES BUT GOODIES


Wow Look at all my drak hair!! LOL**


My Papi, Nana My Tia Lupe and My Tia Virg.

Some of these pictures are old but fun to look at!!

IF YOU ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE PLEASE GO TO OLDER POSTS TO GO TO THE NEXT PAGE!! THANK YOU!

I have lot more pictures to post!! I'll be back soon!!
***LOve you; Princess Leandra***





No comments:

Post a Comment